Netlok was founded on the belief that everyone desires privacy and wants their confidential information and data to be protected from external and internal attacks. To address these concerns and help online users to contribute to their own security, Netlok created Photolok® MFA that uses photos instead of passwords and/or passphrases. By using photos, the login process is simplified, attack points are hidden from bad actors, and the point and click navigation is simple to use.
Photolok multifactor authentication (MFA) program is an identity provider and authentication server in the cloud, which has the following advantages:
- Simple: photos are easy to remember, select, and replace and there are no password rules; just label a photo for a specific use.
- Ease of use: Photolok’s point and clicks navigation reduces friction by minimizing typing, which is a large source of user error.
- Online convenience: Photolok is web-based and usable with smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
- Ultra-secure login identity and access solution:
- Combining Photolok’s patented steganography photos with photo randomization hides the attack points from bad actors, which protects against BOTS, keylogging, and phishing.
- Photolok multifactor login protects against most man-in-the middle attacks by hiding the attack point and raising the attackers’ resource requirements to attack an individual account.
- Photolok’s architecture protects against horizontal penetrations.
- Labeling photos for situational security separates Photolok from competitive technologies.
- Single-use photos prevent shoulder surfing.
- Duress photos provide a silent alarm to protect data and the end user.
- Photolok replaces Zendesk’s password login system.
- Photolok can be integrated through Auth0 or directly from Netlok.
With Photolok, the end user can become the stronger barrier in preventing unauthorized online attacks